CTO as a Service!
One of the major upcoming trends and a buzzword these days in the IT industry is CTO as a Service, commonly known as CaaS. Simply put, it is a commercialized form of the traditional CTO or the Chief Technology Officer role. It can be seen as outsourcing a CTO by the service provider to the service receiver.
Traditionally, CTO or the Chief Technology Officer oversees various vital aspects of a project. Some of the significant responsibilities of a CTO involves:
- They are monitoring the development of the project.
- They select the appropriate technology stack based upon the requirements at hand.
- Review the design and implementation of the project.
- Manage any affairs with Internal or External IT vendors.
- Generate technical ideas that can enhance the performance of existing applications or might pave the way for new applications.
However, being a CTO is not an easy affair. It comes with many roles and responsibilities, and therefore it is an expensive role. Also, the position usually comes with a requirement of around 15 and more years of experience. Consequently, it makes the availability of the candidates for this role even scarce.
Due to the above reasons, it is usually tricky for small-sized or starting companies to procure a full-time CTO, giving rise to the new service CaaS or CTO as a Service.
At iSoftra, we have analyzed the market requirements and found a specific set of tasks usually associated with this role. We, as a company, has immense expertise in the field of IT and therefore can help you when it comes to CaaS. We offer various services in this field, some of which are detailed below.
Operational services to supply chain industries
We have observed that many small supply-chain or logistics industries face many problems in their day-to-day operations. One of the major causes of these problems is the mismanagement of data throughout the chain. In contrast, another major problem is the inability to predict or forecast certain events by looking at past patterns. We can help such supply-chain players in the following ways:
- Analyzing the historical data to arrive at certain conclusions help the admins or the operational managers make well-informed decisions.
- Present the entire data in well-defined statistics or dashboard, which makes the accessibility and readability very easy.
- Establish various AI capabilities to provide alerts at optimum level and ahead of time.
Customer data management
Customer’s data is of paramount importance in the current era. A good business knows in and out about its customers. We can help you maintain and analyze your customer data in the following ways.
- Generate the customer preferences based upon their past demands and consumption patterns.
- Analyze your customer’s demographic, social, cultural, and personal traits to provide them with a very customizable experience.
- Segregating the customer data based on various factors help you group the target market for your products.
Multisystem Digitization Problem
Existing industries’ departments use different software for their work. One of the primary reasons for this is the adaption of technologies by the various department at their own pace. As a result, the business’s overall productivity is low due to the disparity arising out of miscommunication between different software units. We can help sort out this problem in the following ways:
- Align various independent software units together to present a holistic view of software efficiency.
- Present a well-informed technical view to the management to be aware of where more money needs investment and areas where cost-cutting is required.
- Bringing in a centralized communication channel between such isolated departments so that the data flow can take place in minimal time, thus preventing delays or latencies in taking decisions.
Legacy System revamping
With time, every system gets old and inefficient. In the age of rapid technical development, the most efficient today can start lagging in a few years. It is therefore crucial to timely update and upgrade all your technical infrastructure. We can help you in the following ways.
- Upgrading all your legacy systems with the latest technologies in the markets.
- Replacing one or more parts of your system if required.
- Maintaining your existing system with proper health checks at adequate time intervals.
- Increasing the efficiency of the methods by reducing any areas leading to resource wastage.
New Product Initiatives
In today’s age of high competition, it is essential to keep modifying your products timely to meet the market demands. Also, there is a constant need of launching new products to prevent your customers from switching to a different outcome. We offer the following services in this regard:
- We can consult you on your new business demands with a wide range of business expertise.
- We can help you select an existing tool from the market that will fit your needs. We can also tailor the existing tools to modify them to suit your needs if required.
- We ensure you a fast-track development of your new products so that you can have the shortest time-to-market.
- We can help you enhance your existing products with minimal changes and guaranteed stability.
Setting your own IT department
Most businesses are switching to an in-house IT department due to the rising constant need for IT tools and methodologies. However, setting up an IT department is not an easy job. It takes lots of effort to make such systems up and running. We carry with ourselves an extensive experience of around 17 years from the IT background and thus can make this job easier for you in the following ways:
- Set up the proper infrastructure that suits current requirements along with your growing needs.
- We set up the on-premises or on-cloud systems configured to your needs.
- Configure the system to deliver the required results at an optimum rate so that your systems are neither overloaded nor idle.
- Helping you recruit an efficient team that spans multiple technologies.
- Train your existing or newly recruited staff members to familiarize them with various IT tools and processes.
The above mentioned are a few of the significant services that Isoftra is currently offering as a part of CTO as a Service. Regardless of whether you are starting up a new system or need some help with your existing system, feel free to reach out to us for knowing more details.
For more information, contact us